viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

First show and ramblings.

June 3rd, 2009 in Las Cruces, @ The Bacon House, we had our first show. This came completely out of nowhere.

To be quite honest I did not know what to expect from the viewers that were watching us. This was a very small yet very intimate setting. These folks were way too awesome to us. Considering they don't see us behind closed doors, I'm sure that is why they were so incredibly kind and warm. Its shows like this that make me super jazzed to be doing what I do.

Be that as it may, I'd like to take a few moments to let anyone out there who actually reads this to know that we (Colony) are going to try to use this personal space as a means of letting you (the viewer/listener/participant in our lives) maybe understand what we all are going through in this band together, or even on an idividual basis. Hopefully (at least on my end) this will be a space that will not be riddled with drama, gossip, shit talk and nonsense dribble.

As soon as possible we will be putting up posts about situations and circumstances that have happened to us, concepts and ideas we are mulling over in our heads, as well as posting a lyric sheet, etc. etc. etc. In my opinion, I think it is imperative to let you know what we are talking about in our music. And considering that Art and I do mostly screaming about 95% of the time, this IS the place where you get to know exactly what each song is about lyrically because we all know that no one out there knows what the fuck we're saying.

If you have gotten this far in this particular blog, we would like to extend a huge thank you for taking the time to read this and be part of our art/passion.

Love,
Justin T. Roddam

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario